How to filter numbers end with a specific number in Excel?
In Excel, it provides a built –in Filter feature to filter text strings which end with a specific character, but, there is no similar feature for you to filter numbers end with a specific number as following screenshot shown. In this case, how could you filter numbers end with specific number in Excel?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
There is no direct way for you to filter numbers end with specific number, here, you should create a helper column firstly, and then filter the numbers based on this helper column. Please do as follows:
For example, here I want to filter all numbers end with 00 as below screenshot shown:
1. Enter this formula: =RIGHT(A2,2)="00" beside your data cell, B2, for instance, and then drag the fill handle down to the cells which you want to apply this formula. And True will be displayed if the corresponding number ends with 00, otherwise, False will be displayed, see screenshot:
Note: In the above formula, A2 is the number cell you want to use, the number 2 indicates two numbers will be found from end number, and 00 is the specific numbers you want to filter end with. You can change them to your need.
2. Then select the helper column, and click Data > Filter to activate the filter function, and then click drop down button, under the Select All section, only check the TRUE option, see screenshot:
3. And then click OK button, the numbers end with 00 have been filter out, see screenshot: