How to change or increase font size in formula bar?
How could you change or increase the font size in formula bar, so that the contents from selected cell can be view more clearly in formula bar? This article, I will talk about a quick trick for solving this task in Excel.
In fact, to increase the font size in formula bar, you can go to the Excel Option to set the font size, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options to go to the Excel Options dialog box, then click General from the left pane, and then choose the font size you need from the Font size drop down list in the right list box, see screenshot:
2. Then click OK button to close this dialog, and a prompt box is popped out to remind you to restart the Excel file for taking changes effect, see screenshot:
3. Close and restart the Excel file, you can see the font size of the cell value in the formula bar has been increased as following screenshot shown:
1. If you open an Excel file that was created and saved in normal size, only the formula bar is big.
2. If you launch a new workbook, the formula bar, column and row headings, cells will be increased as well, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)