How to change or increase font size in formula bar?
How could you change or increase the font size in formula bar, so that the contents from selected cell can be view more clearly in formula bar? This article, I will talk about a quick trick for solving this task in Excel.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
In fact, to increase the font size in formula bar, you can go to the Excel Option to set the font size, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options to go to the Excel Options dialog box, then click General from the left pane, and then choose the font size you need from the Font size drop down list in the right list box, see screenshot:
2. Then click OK button to close this dialog, and a prompt box is popped out to remind you to restart the Excel file for taking changes effect, see screenshot:
3. Close and restart the Excel file, you can see the font size of the cell value in the formula bar has been increased as following screenshot shown:
1. If you open an Excel file that was created and saved in normal size, only the formula bar is big.
2. If you launch a new workbook, the formula bar, column and row headings, cells will be increased as well, see screenshot: