How to disable double-click on cell border in Excel?
Normally, we double click on a cell to edit the cell content, however, the cursor jumps to bottom of the worksheet data as you may click on the cell border accidentally as following screenshot shown. This may be annoying if there are multiple rows, you should scroll up to the clicked cell. This article, I will talk about how to disable double-click on cell border in Excel.
To disable double-click on cell border feature, you can go to the Excel Options to configure an option, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options to go to the Excel Options dialog box.
2. In the Excel Options dialog box, click Advanced option from the left pane, and then uncheck the Enable fill handle and cell drag-and-drop option under the Editing options, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK to close this dialog box, and now, double-click on cell border feature is disabled at once.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!