How to print specific or selected pages from a worksheet?
Normally, we can print some specific pages, such as 1, 5, 6-12 in a Word document, but, this feature is not applied to Excel. Is there any good method or handy tool to deal with this job in Excel?
Actually, there is no direct way for you to print specific pages from a worksheet, but, if you have Kutools for Excel, with its Print Specified Pages feature, you can quickly finish this task as well as in Word document’s printing function.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Activate the worksheet which you want to print some specific pages.
2. Then click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Specific Pages, see screenshot:
3. In the Print Specified Pages dialog box, select Custom range, and then enter the page numbers into the text box that you want to print, at same time, you can specify the number of copies that you want to print, see screenshot:
4. And then click Print button to start printing these specific pages.
Note: With this feature, you can also print only odd or even pages, current page, all pages as you need.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!