How to quickly jump to next unique value in an Excel column?
If there is a list of data which includes duplicate and unique values, and you want to jump to the next unique value and ignore the duplicates as below screenshot shown. Here I introduce some tricks to help you directly go to the next unique value in an Excel column.
Select the whole column which you want to jump to the unique values, and hold Shift + Ctrl keys, then press | key to jump to the next unique value.
With the Go To Special function, you also can jump to next unique value.
1. Select the whole column that you use, and press F5 key to enable the Go To dialog, click Special to go to the Go To Special dialog. See screenshot:
2. In the Go To Special dialog, check Column differences option, and click OK, and the first unique value has been found out in the column.
Note: If there is no header in the column, the first value will be ignored.
3. Repeat above steps to jump to next unique value one by one.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!