How to turn off the print gridlines in Excel?
When you return to the Normal view from the Page Break Preview or Page Layout views in Excel, there will display some print gridliines as below screenshot shown, which is somewhat anoyying in some times. In this article, I will tell you how to turn off this bothersome lines in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
There is an option that can turn off or turn on the print gridlines as you need in Excel.
Click File > Options, and in the Excel Options dialog, click Advanced from the left pane, and go to scroll to Display options to this worksheet section in the right pane, and uncheck Show page breaks option. see screenshot:
Click OK to go back to the sheet, and then the print gridlines are hidden.
If you have Kutools for Excel, its View Options utility can quickly set same usually used options as possible as you can.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:(Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
Click Kutools > Show/Hide > View Options, and then uncheck Page breaks to disable the print gridlines, and click Ok to close the dialog. See screenshot: