How to insert or embed youtube video in Excel worksheet?
In Excel, you can embed a youtube video into a worksheet, with this feature, you can watch the video while working the data in your worksheet. This tutorial help you to insert a youtube video into a worksheet step by step.
For inserting a specific youtube video into a worksheet, please do with the following steps:
1. Copy and paste the youtube video URL into a Text or Word document and modify the original URL to the new URL as below screenshot shown:
2. Then you should insert a Shockwave Flash Object control by clicking Developer > Insert > More Controls, see screenshot:
3. In the More Control dialog box, scroll and choose Shockwave Flash Object option, and then click OK to close the dialog, then drag and draw an object as following screenshot shown:
4. Then right click the object, and select Properties from the context menu, in the popped out Properties dialog box, please copy and paste the new modified youtube URL into the textbox beside the Movie under Alphabetic tab, see screenshot:
5. And then close the Properties dialog, and exit the Design Mode, now, you can watch the youtube video as you need. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!