How to repeat header row print each page in Excel?
If there are multiple pages in a sheet, and by default, the header row only printed in the first page, but how can you repeatedly print the header row in every page in Excel? In this article, you may find the answer.
To repeatedly print header row, you can apply the Page Setup utility.
1. Activate the sheet you want to print the header row repeatedly, and click Page Layout > Page Setup. See screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup dialog, under Sheet tab, and click the select button in Rows to repeat at top to select the header you want to repeatedly print. Click OK. See screenshot:
If you want to insert title in every nth row and then print, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Insert Titles Rows to insert titles in rows, then use Insert Page Break Every Row utility to print the range in every nth rows.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below: （Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Titles Rows and in the dialog, select the title row you want to repeat, and then select the range you want to insert title, and specify the interval rows. See screenshot:
2. Click Ok, the title has been repeatedly insert every 20 rows. See screenshot:
3. Click Kutools Plus > Printing > Insert Page Break Every Row. See screenshot:
4. In the dialog, type the interval into the textbox, click Ok > OK, see screenshot:
Now the sheet have been repeatedly print header rows in every 20 rows. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!