How to repeat header row print each page in Excel?
If there are multiple pages in a sheet, and by default, the header row only printed in the first page, but how can you repeatedly print the header row in every page in Excel? In this article, you may find the answer.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To repeatedly print header row, you can apply the Page Setup utility.
1. Activate the sheet you want to print the header row repeatedly, and click Page Layout > Page Setup. See screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup dialog, under Sheet tab, and click the select button in Rows to repeat at top to select the header you want to repeatedly print. Click OK. See screenshot:
If you want to insert title in every nth row and then print, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Insert Titles Rows to insert titles in rows, then use Insert Page Break Every Row utility to print the range in every nth rows.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below: （Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Titles Rows and in the dialog, select the title row you want to repeat, and then select the range you want to insert title, and specify the interval rows. See screenshot:
2. Click Ok, the title has been repeatedly insert every 20 rows. See screenshot:
3. Click Enterprise > Printing > Insert Page Break Every Row. See screenshot:
4. In the dialog, type the interval into the textbox, click Ok > OK, see screenshot:
Now the sheet have been repeatedly print header rows in every 20 rows. See screenshot: