How to repeat header row print each page in Excel?
If there are multiple pages in a sheet, and by default, the header row only printed in the first page, but how can you repeatedly print the header row in every page in Excel? In this article, you may find the answer.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
To repeatedly print header row, you can apply the Page Setup utility.
1. Activate the sheet you want to print the header row repeatedly, and click Page Layout > Page Setup. See screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup dialog, under Sheet tab, and click the select button in Rows to repeat at top to select the header you want to repeatedly print. Click OK. See screenshot:
If you want to insert title in every nth row and then print, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Insert Titles Rows to insert titles in rows, then use Insert Page Break Every Row utility to print the range in every nth rows.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below: （Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Titles Rows and in the dialog, select the title row you want to repeat, and then select the range you want to insert title, and specify the interval rows. See screenshot:
2. Click Ok, the title has been repeatedly insert every 20 rows. See screenshot:
3. Click Enterprise > Printing > Insert Page Break Every Row. See screenshot:
4. In the dialog, type the interval into the textbox, click Ok > OK, see screenshot:
Now the sheet have been repeatedly print header rows in every 20 rows. See screenshot: