How to insert drop down list in Google sheet?
Most of us can quickly insert drop down list in Excel worksheet, but, do you know how to insert drop down list in Google sheet? Actually, it has the similar steps with the Excel worksheet. This article can help you to solve this job in Google sheet as you want.
To insert the drop down list in Google sheet, please do as follows:
1. Open the Google sheet that you want to insert the drop down list, and then click Data > Data validation, see screenshot:
2. In the Data Validation dialog box, please do the following operations:
(1.) Click button beside the Cell range box to select the cells where you want to insert the drop down list;
(2.) Then choose List from a range from the Criteria drop down, and then click button beside the Criteria to select the cell values you want to create drop down based on;
(3.) And then specify the optional settings for the drop down list as you need.
3. And then click Save button, the drop down list has been inserted into the selected cells as following screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!