How to autofill weekdays exclude weekends in a list of Google sheet?
In Microsoft Excel, we can easily fill weekdays only and exclude the weekends by using AutoFill Options. But, in Google sheet, there is no feature for us to fill weekdays as quickly as in Excel. How could you deal with this task in Google sheet?
In Google sheet, you can apply the following formula to fill weekdays only as you need.
1. Please type the first date you want to start, and then enter this formula below the first date cell: =A2+IF(WEEKDAY(A2)>5,3,1), see screenshot:
2. Press Enter key and then drag the fill handle down to the cells that you want to fill the weekdays, and only serial weekdays are filled into the column as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
200 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...