How to extract numbers only from text strings in Google sheet?
If you want to extract only numbers from a list of text strings to get the result as following screenshot shown, how could you achieve this task in Google sheet?
The following formula can help you finish this job, please do as this:
1. Enter this formula: =SPLIT( LOWER(A2) ; "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz " ) into a blank cell where you want to extract the numbers only, and then press Enter key, all the numbers in Cell A2 have been extracted at once, see screenshot:
2. Then select the formula cell, and drag the fill handle down to the cells that you want to apply this formula, and all numbers have been extracted from each cell as following screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!