How to spell check all sheets or entire workbook at once in Excel?
This article is talking about spelling check in all sheets or entire workbook at once in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Please do as follows to spell check all sheets or entire workbook at once in Excel.
1. Right click on any sheet tab in the workbook you need to spell check, then click Select All Sheets from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. Now all sheets in the current workbook are selected. Please click Review > Spelling as below screenshot shown.
3. In the popping up Microsoft Excel dialog box, click the Yes button.
4. In the Spelling dialog box, select the correct word in the Suggestions list box you need, and then click the Change All button. See screenshot:
5. Then another Microsoft Excel dialog box pops up to tell you the completion of spell checking, please click the OK button.
6. And the spelling check has been applied to all sheets, then right click the sheet tab and select Ungroup Sheets to cancel all sheets selecting.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoBetween steps one and two, you should click on a cell in your workbook. If on any of your worksheets you have highlighted multiple cells the last time you were there, only those cells will be spell-checked. By clicking a single cell after selecting All Sheets, you will ensure that Spell Check hits the entirety of each workbook.