How to spell check all sheets or entire workbook at once in Excel?
This article is talking about spelling check in all sheets or entire workbook at once in Excel.
Please do as follows to spell check all sheets or entire workbook at once in Excel.
1. Right click on any sheet tab in the workbook you need to spell check, then click Select All Sheets from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. Now all sheets in the current workbook are selected. Please click Review > Spelling as below screenshot shown.
3. In the popping up Microsoft Excel dialog box, click the Yes button.
4. In the Spelling dialog box, select the correct word in the Suggestions list box you need, and then click the Change All button. See screenshot:
5. Then another Microsoft Excel dialog box pops up to tell you the completion of spell checking, please click the OK button.
6. And the spelling check has been applied to all sheets, then right click the sheet tab and select Ungroup Sheets to cancel all sheets selecting.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!