How to insert date picker in Google sheet?
A popped out date picker can help you to insert a specified date as quickly as you would, in this article, I will talk about how to insert a date picker in Google sheet.
In Google sheet, the Data validation feature can help you to insert a popped out date picker as you need.
1. Click Data > Data validation, see screenshot:
2. In the Data validation dialog box:
(1.) Click button to select a list of cells where you want to insert the date picker;
(2.) Then choose Date from the Criteria drop down, and then go on selecting is valid date in the drop down beside the Date option.
3. Then click Save button to close this dialog, and now, when you double click on the selected cells, a date picker will be popped out as following screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!