How to add hyperlink to specific part of cell in Excel?
As below screenshot shown, hyperlink is added to the whole cell by default in Excel. How to only add hyperlink to a specific part of cell? Actually, there is no direct method to add hyperlink to just a part of cell. Here I will show you a tip to change the cell appearance for showing only part of cell as hyperlink in Excel.
Please do as follows to change the hyperlink cell formatting to show only part of the cell as a hyperlink in Excel.
1. Go to select the hyperlink cell, then select the part of the text you don’t need it to be displayed as a hyperlink in the Formula Bar. See screenshot
2. Then click the Underline symbol to turn the underline format off, and go to select Automatic in the Font Color drop-down list as below screenshot shown.
Then you can see only part of the needed text in the cell showing as a hyperlink as below screenshot:
Note: This method can only change the appearance of the cell content, the hyperlink is still existing in the whole cell.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!