How to adjust the Bar Chart to make bars wider in Excel?
This article is talking about adjusting Bar Chart to make all bars wider in Excel as below screenshot shown.
To make bar wider in a Bar Chart, please do as follows.
1. Click on any bar in the Bar Chart and right click on it, then select Format Data Series from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
2. In the popping up Format Data Series pane, move the Zoom bar of the Gap Width to the left side until the bar width meets your needs under the Series Options section. See screenshot.
3. Close the Format Data Series pane.
Then you can see bars in specified Bar Chart becoming wider as below screenshot shown.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)