How to easily and quickly convert pdf table to Excel table?
In Excel, you can convert a workbook to a PDF file, but have you ever tried to convert a PDF table to Excel as below screenshot shown? In general, the PDF table cannot be converted into Excel, but, here, I introduce a method to help you handle this job.
Easily export selected range to different types of files
|Generally in Word, you only can save the whole document as new document, PDF file or other types of file. But with the Export Raneg to File utility of Kutools for Word, you can export the selected range to Word, PDF, Text or other files as you need. Click for full-featured 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Word: with hundreds handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
To convert PDF table to Excel, there is no built-in function to directly handle it, but you can achieve it by following steps.
1. Select and copy the table in PDF you use and paste them into a cell of the sheet. See screenshot:
2. Now you can see the table contents have been listed in a column of the sheet. Now click Kutools > Range > Transform Range. See screenshot:
3. In the Transform Range dialog, check the Single column to range option in the Transform type section, check the Fixed value option, and then type the fixed value into the next to textbox. See screenshot:
4. Then click Ok to select a single cell which you will place the transformed range. See screenshot:
5. Click OK. Now the PDF table has been converted to Excel table.
If you only want to convert an Excel table to PDF file, you can try to apply Kutools for Excel’s Export Range to File utility to handle it.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the table you want to convert, click Enterprise > Import/Export > Export Range to File. See screenshot:
2. In the Export Range to File dialog, check PDF option, and you can preserve formatting if you check Preserve formatting option in right section, select the folder to place the converted file. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok, and give a name to the PDF file. See screenshot:
4. Click Ok, the PDF table has been created. See screenshot:
quickly convert multiple XLSX. files to XLS or PDF. files in once time
|In many cases, you may want to convert between XLSX and XLS, or convert a workbook to PDF file, but in Excel, you only can convert one workbook once time, have you ever imaged to convert multiple workbooks at once time? With Kutools for Excel's File Format Converter, you can quickly convert multiple workbook to pdf/97-2003 workbook/2007 or higher workbook at once and save them in a folder, at the same time, a converted report is generated! Click for free full featured trial in 60 days!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|