How to easily and quickly convert pdf table to Excel table?
In Excel, you can convert a workbook to a PDF file, but have you ever tried to convert a PDF table to Excel as below screenshot shown? In general, the PDF table cannot be converted into Excel, but, here, I introduce a method to help you handle this job.
Easily export selected range to different types of files
|Generally in Word, you only can save the whole document as new document, PDF file or other types of file. But with the Export Raneg to File utility of Kutools for Word, you can export the selected range to Word, PDF, Text or other files as you need. Click for full-featured 60 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Word: with hundreds handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To convert PDF table to Excel, there is no built-in function to directly handle it, but you can achieve it by following steps.
1. Select and copy the table in PDF you use and paste them into a cell of the sheet. See screenshot:
2. Now you can see the table contents have been listed in a column of the sheet. Now click Kutools > Range > Transform Range. See screenshot:
3. In the Transform Range dialog, check the Single column to range option in the Transform type section, check the Fixed value option, and then type the fixed value into the next to textbox. See screenshot:
4. Then click Ok to select a single cell which you will place the transformed range. See screenshot:
5. Click OK. Now the PDF table has been converted to Excel table.
If you only want to convert an Excel table to PDF file, you can try to apply Kutools for Excel’s Export Range to File utility to handle it.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the table you want to convert, click Enterprise > Import/Export > Export Range to File. See screenshot:
2. In the Export Range to File dialog, check PDF option, and you can preserve formatting if you check Preserve formatting option in right section, select the folder to place the converted file. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok, and give a name to the PDF file. See screenshot:
4. Click Ok, the PDF table has been created. See screenshot:
quickly convert multiple XLSX. files to XLS or PDF. files in once time
|In many cases, you may want to convert between XLSX and XLS, or convert a workbook to PDF file, but in Excel, you only can convert one workbook once time, have you ever imaged to convert multiple workbooks at once time? With Kutools for Excel's File Format Converter, you can quickly convert multiple workbook to pdf/97-2003 workbook/2007 or higher workbook at once and save them in a folder, at the same time, a converted report is generated! Click for free full featured trial in 30 days!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoAwesome! Everything works smoothly. Personally, I prefer using Acethinker PDF Converter lite (https://acethinker.com/pdf-to-excel). It's a free web-based application to convert PDF to Excel right from the browser, you don't have to subscribe or signup anything. And it has no file size limitation.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoGibt es so eine ähnliche Lösung auch zum online Gebrauch? Ich habe mich immer auf Drittanbieter Lösungen wie ApowerSoft PDF Editor verlassen.