How to change height of header or footer to bigger or smaller in Excel?
As we known, we can change the row height and column width of the selected cells, but have you ever tried to change the height of header or footer to bigger or smaller in Excel? Here, this article, I will tell you the methods on solving this job.
Insert Page Break Every Row (quickly insert page break in every nth row of the worksheet.)
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To change the height of header or footer, you can drag the height bigger or smaller as you need in Page Layout view.
Click View > Page Layout to entering Page Layout view. See screenshot:
Then dragging the top margin up or down as you need to change the height of the header.
If you want to change the height of footer, dragging bottom margin to resize.
Moreover, you can change the height of header or footer in the Page Setup dialog.
1. Click Page Layout > Margins > Custom Margins. See screenshot:
2. In the popping Page Setup dialog, enter larger or smaller numbers into Top or Bottom textbox to change the height of header or footer. See screenshot:
3. Click OK, the header or footer height will be changed.