How to add or move data labels in Excel chart?
While you inserting a chart based on a range of data, the data labels are not shown in the chart by default, so how can you add or move the data labels in the Excel chart? Here this article will give you the answer.
To add or move data labels in a chart, you can do as below steps:
In Excel 2013 or 2016
1. Click the chart to show the Chart Elements button .
2. Then click the Chart Elements, and check Data Labels, then you can click the arrow to choose an option about the data labels in the sub menu. See screenshot:
In Excel 2010 or 2007
1. click on the chart to show the Layout tab in the Chart Tools group. See screenshot:
2. Then click Data Labels, and select one type of data labels as you need. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!