How to change default browser when opening the hyperlink in Excel?
When clicking to open the hyperlink in worksheet, it will be opened with your default browser, how could you change to open in another browser and set it as default one when opening hyperlink in Excel?
To change the default browser to another one when opening hyperlink, the following steps may help you:
1. Right-click the Start button in the computer, and choose Control Panel from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. In the Control Panel window, click Programs option, see screenshot:
3. And then go on clicking Default Programs option in the Programs window, see screenshot:
4. In the Default Programs window, please click Set your default programs option, see screenshot:
5. In the popping up Set Default Programs window, choose one browser you like from the Programs list box, and then click Set this program as default option in the right section, see screenshot:
6. Then click OK to close the windows, from now on, when clicking the hyperlink, it will be opened with the browser you have just specified.
Note: The changed browser will be applied on the computer.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!