How to find all embedded objects in Excel?
For example you have inserted many objects in your workbook by Insert > Object before, now you want to find these embedded objects, any ideas? This article will introduce an easy way to solve this problem.
You can find and select all embedded objects in a worksheet quickly by the Go To Special feature in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Click to open the specified worksheet you will find all embedded objects, press F5 key to open the Go To dialog box, and then click the Special button. See screenshot:
2. In the Go To Special dialog box, please check the Objects option, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now all embedded objects are founded and selected in the active worksheet.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!