Highlight dates over a year old from today with Conditional Formatting
The Conditional Formatting utility can help you to highlight the dates over a year old from today automatically with one formula.
1. Select the dates cells (if you want to highlight the rows, select all cells of the data range), and click Home > Conditional Formatting > New Rule.
2. Then in the New Formatting Rule dialog, select Use a formula to determine which cells to format in the Select a Rule Type list, and type this formula =A2<=TODAY()-365 into the Format values where this formula is true textbox, and click Format to enable the Format Cells dialog, under Fill tab, and select one color you want to use for highlighting. See screenshot:
3. Click OK > OK, and the dates which are over one year old from today have been highlighted.
Select dates over a year old from today with Select Specific Cells
If you want to select the dates over one year old from today, you can use Kutools for Excel’s Select Specific Cells utility.
1. In a blank cell, type this formula =TODAY()-365 to calculate the date which is over one year old from today.
2. Select the date cells, and click Kutools > Select > Select Specific Cells.
3. In the Select Specific Cells dialog, check Cell option, and choose Less than in the first drop down list and click to select the date which is over one year old from today in the beside textbox. See screenshot:
4. Click Ok, and a dialog pops out to remind you the number of matched cells. See screenshot:
5. Click OK to close the dialog, and then you can select, remove, format or do other editors the selected cells as you need.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.