How to quickly add accent mark characters in Excel?
In some France or German words, there are some accent mark characters, but do you know how to enter these accent characters in Excel? Actually, there are some shortcuts that can help you quickly insert some accent mark characters.
If you always forget the shortcuts, you can save the accent mark characters as AutoText entries, which can insert the accent mark characters in any sheets in any time.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select the accent mark characters cells, and click Kutools > Navigation to enable the Navigation pane.
2. Click to go to AutoText section, and click to add the selection as the new AutoText entry in a group you specify. See screenshot:
3. Click Add, then the accent mark characters have been added as an AutoText entry.
Click at a cell which you want to insert an AutoText entry, click the AutoText you need in the AutoText pane, and then the AutoText entry will be inserted.
You can also add each accent mark character as an individual AutoText entry if you want to insert these accent mark characters singly.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!