How to save/export table as image?
For example, you want to export a table as an image to share with other users, how could you quickly save the table as an image in Excel? There are two solutions for you!
Save/export table as image with Paint program
This method will guide you to copy the table to the Paint program, and then save the table as image. Please do as follows:
1. In Excel, select the table, and copy it with pressing Ctrl + C keys.
2. Launch the Paint program, paste the table with pressing Ctrl + V keys, and then click Home > Crop. See screenshot:
3. Click File > Save.
4. In the Save As dialog box, please (1) specify the destination folder you will save the image in; (2) type a name for the image in the File name box; (3) specify the image type from the Save as type drop down list; and finally (4) click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now the table is saved as an image of the specified type.
Save/export table as image with Kutools for Excel
Actually, Kutools for Excel’s Export Range as Graphic feature can also save any table or selection as a PNG / JPG / TIF / GIF image easily in Excel. Please do as follows:
Kutools for Excel - Includes more than 300 handy tools for Excel. Full feature free trial 30-day, no credit card required! Free Trial Now!
1. Select the table you will save as an image, and click Kutools Plus > Import/Export > Export Range as Graphic. See screenshot:
2. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please (1) click the Browse button to specify the destination folder you will save the image in; (2) select an image format from the Export format drop-down list, and then (3) click the Ok button. See screenshot:
3. In the second Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please type a name for the image, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
4. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the selected table is exported and saved as an image in the specified image format.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!