How to save/export table as image?
For example, you want to export a table as an image to share with other users, how could you quickly save the table as an image in Excel? There are two solutions for you!
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
This method will guide you to copy the table to the Paint program, and then save the table as image. Please do as follows:
1. In Excel, select the table, and copy it with pressing Ctrl + C keys.
2. Launch the Paint program, paste the table with pressing Ctrl + V keys, and then click Home > Crop. See screenshot:
3. Click File > Save.
4. In the Save As dialog box, please (1) specify the destination folder you will save the image in; (2) type a name for the image in the File name box; (3) specify the image type from the Save as type drop down list; and finally (4) click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now the table is saved as an image of the specified type.
Actually, Kutools for Excel’s Export Range as Graphic feature can also save any table or selection as a PNG / JPG / TIF / GIF image easily in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Select the table you will save as an image, and click Kutools Plus > Import/Export > Export Range as Graphic. See screenshot:
2. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please (1) click the Browse button to specify the destination folder you will save the image in; (2) select an image format from the Export format drop-down list, and then (3) click the Ok button. See screenshot:
3. In the second Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please type a name for the image, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
4. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the selected table is exported and saved as an image in the specified image format.