How to save/export table as image?
For example, you want to export a table as an image to share with other users, how could you quickly save the table as an image in Excel? There are two solutions for you!
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
This method will guide you to copy the table to the Paint program, and then save the table as image. Please do as follows:
1. In Excel, select the table, and copy it with pressing Ctrl + C keys.
2. Launch the Paint program, paste the table with pressing Ctrl + V keys, and then click Home > Crop. See screenshot:
3. Click File > Save.
4. In the Save As dialog box, please (1) specify the destination folder you will save the image in; (2) type a name for the image in the File name box; (3) specify the image type from the Save as type drop down list; and finally (4) click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now the table is saved as an image of the specified type.
Actually, Kutools for Excel’s Export Range as Graphic feature can also save any table or selection as a PNG / JPG / TIF / GIF image easily in Excel. Please do as follows:
Kutools for Excel - Combines more than 300 Advanced Functions and Tools for Microsoft Excel
1. Select the table you will save as an image, and click Kutools Plus > Import/Export > Export Range as Graphic. See screenshot:
2. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please (1) click the Browse button to specify the destination folder you will save the image in; (2) select an image format from the Export format drop-down list, and then (3) click the Ok button. See screenshot:
3. In the second Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please type a name for the image, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
4. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the selected table is exported and saved as an image in the specified image format.