How to turn off or disable the Quick Analysis Feature in Excel?
In Excel 2013 and later version, when selecting a range of cells, a Quick Analysis button is displayed in the lower-right corner of the range as below screenshot shown. How could you turn off or disable this feature in Excel?
To disable this Quick Analysis feature in Excel workbook, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options to go to the Excel Options dialog box.
2. In the dialog, click General from the left pane, and then uncheck Show Quick Analysis options on selection option under the User Interface options section, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button, and the Quick Analysis feature has been disabled at once.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!