How to change case to UPPER/lower/Proper in Google Sheet?
This article is talking about how to change the case to UPPER, lower or Proper case in Google sheet.
To change case in google sheet, the formulas are easy.
Select a cell that you want to place the result, and then select one of below formulas as you need,
To lower case =lower(A1)
To UPPER case =upper(A1)
To Proper case =proper(A1)
Then press Enter key to get the result.
To change the string to sentence case, you can apply Kutools for Excel’s Change Case utility.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select the cells you use and click Kutools > Text > Change Case. See screenshot:
2. In the Change Case dialog, check the option as you need.
3. Click Ok, the case has been changed.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
200 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...