How to convert traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese or vice versa in Excel?
Supposing you have a column list contains traditional Chinese and want to convert them to simplified Chinese as below screenshot shown. How to achieve it? This article will show you a method to convert traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese or vice versa in Excel.
You can try the below method to convert traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese or vice versa in Excel.
1. Select the cell contains the traditional Chinese or simplified Chinese word you need to convert, then click Review > Translate. See screenshot:
2. In the following Translate Selected Text dialog box, click the Yes button.
3. Then a Research pane display on the right side in the worksheet, please select Chinese (Taiwan) from the From drop-down list, select Chinese (PRC) from the To drop-down list, and then click the Insert button. For converting simplified Chinese to traditional Chinese, just exchange these two options. See screenshot shown.
Now the selected traditional Chinese cell has been converted to simplified Chinese. Please repeat the above steps to convert other traditional Chinese cells to simplified Chinese one by one.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!