How to display the active cell in top left in Excel screen?
Sometimes, you just want the active cell displayed in the top left in the Excel screen as below screenshot shown. In general, you may drag scroll bar down manually to finish this job, but here I introduce a VBA code to quickly scroll the active cell to the top left of the Excel screen.
To use VBA code to display active cell in top left of screen, you can do as these:
1. Click a cell you want to display in top left and press Alt + F11 keys to enable Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and copy and paste below code to the blank script.
VBA: Scoll active cell to top left
Sub TopLeft() Application.Goto ActiveCell, Scroll:=True End Sub
3. Press F5 key to run the code, then the active cell has been gone to top left of screen.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!