How to combine date and time columns into one column in Google sheets?
In Google sheets, you need to combine the date column and time column into one column as following screenshot shown, how could you deal with it in Google sheets?
To combine the date and time columns into one column, the following formula can help you:
1. Enter this formula: =concatenate(text(A2,"mm/dd/yyyy")&" "&text(B2,"hh:mm:ss")) into a blank cell where you want to put the combined result, then press Enter key to get the first combined cell.
2. And then select the formula cell and drag the fill handle down to the cells you want to combine, and the date and time columns have been combined into one column, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!