How to insert multiple rows or columns quickly in Google sheets?
This article, I will introduce an easy way to insert multiple blank rows or columns in a google sheet.
Here is an easy way to insert multiple blank rows or columns in a google sheet, please do as this:
1. Put the cursor at the row or column header where you want to insert rows or columns(don’t click to select the row), and then drag the cursor down to highlight the number of rows or columns that you want to insert, see screenshot:
2. After highlighting the rows, then right click, choose Insert 4 above or Insert 4 below option as you need, see screenshot:
3. And then the number of rows or columns have been inserted below or above your specific row, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!