How to find specific value in merged cells in Excel?
It may be easy for you to find and select all merged cells in Excel. However, do you know how to find specific value only in merged cells in a selection, an active worksheet/workbook, selected worksheets or all opened workbooks? This article will introduce a method to achieve it.
The Super Find utility of Kutools for Excel can help you quickly find specific value only in merged cells in Excel. Please do as follows.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.
1. Click Kutools > Super Find to enable the Super Find function.
2. Then a Super Find pane is displayed on the right side of the worksheet. For finding values in a range, please go to select the range, and then select Selection from the Within drop-down list. See screenshot:
Note: As below screenshot shown, there are multiple options in the Within drop-down list, you can select any of them based on your needs.
3. Click the Cell Format button , then select Merged Cells from the Type drop-down list, check the checkbox and then enter the value you will look up in the text box. Finally click the Find button. See screenshot:
4. Then you can see all matched merged cells are listed in the Result window, you can click on any result to jump to the corresponding cell at once.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!