How to only combine selected worksheets into one in Excel?
In Excel, if you want to combine only several worksheets into one workbook or worksheet, you can copy and paste them one by one. But it will be messy and troublesome if there are tens of sheets need to be combined. Here I introduce a useful utility – Combine which can quickly handle this job in Excel.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Combine, and click OK in the Kutools for Excel dialog after reading the remind.
2. In the step 1 of Combine dialog, check one option as you need. Click Next to go on.
. In step 2 of the wizard, click Add > File/Folder to add the workbooks you want to use to the Workbook list, then check the workbook you will combine their sheets.
4. Go to Worksheet list pane, select and check the sheets you want to combine.
5. Click Next to go to the last step of the wizard, then specify the settings as you need.
6. Click Finish, then a dialog popping for you to choose a location and give a name for the combined file.
7. Click Save. Now the selected worksheets have been combined into one workbook. After finishing combination, a dialog pops out to ask you if open the combined file, click Yes or No as you need, another dialog pops out to remind if save this scenario, choose option as you need.