How to convert cells range to image in Excel?
We can't export ranges as images in Microsoft Excel directly until we use other tools, such as Paint tool in Windows. This article will focus on how to export Excel range as image in Excel easily.
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
In Microsoft Excel, we can copy a range as a picture, but can't export it as an individual image. Here I will guide you to convert Excel range to image with Copy as Picture command of Excel and Paint tool in Windows.
1. Select a range that you need to export as a picture.
2. In Excel 2010/2013, click Home > Copy > Copy as Picture, and in the Copy Picture prompt box, select the options as follows and click OK.
In Excel 2007, click Home > Paste > As Picture > Copy as Picture, in the Copy Picture prompt box, select the options as follows and click OK.
3. Then open the Paint tool in Windows by clicking Start > All programs > Accessories > Paint. See screenshot:
4. Paste the copied picture in Paint tool and save it. In the Save As dialog box, specify a folder you want to put the picture, and enter the name of the picture, then choose the picture type as you need from the Save as type drop down list, See screenshot:
5. Click Save button, and the selected cells range has been saved as the picture format in the specific folder.
1. The Copy as Picture command cannot be used on multiple selections.
2. If you want to copy the selection of Excel to Word, PowerPoint or other programs, you can paste it to them directly after Step 2.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can export cells range as image easily and quickly.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Get it Now.
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Highlight the range that you want to export as picture.
2. Click Enterprise > Import / Export > Export Range as Graphic, see screenshot:
3. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, select the graphic format you need, such as GIF, JPEG, TIF or PNG, see screenshot:
4. Then click Specify Filename button, and specify the directory and name for the picture, see screenshot:
5. Click Save button to save the graphic.
The Kutools for Excel's Export Range as Graphic tool can help us quickly convert a range (and the graphic objects displayed in the range) to an image in GIF, JPEG, TIF or PNG format.
Note: This function is applied to a single range, not multiple selected ranges.
Excel Productivity Tools
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThanks. this post I'm helpful.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThe above works, but it would be helpful if you could include something on formatting pictures for Facebook posts
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoplease tell me,
how to convert number in to word sentense