How to print footer on the last page only in Excel?
By default, with the built-in Header & footer feature of Excel, you can easily add footers at the bottom of each printed page in a worksheet. If you want to add a footer to the last printed page only in a worksheet, how can you do? This tutorial provides a VBA script to help you accomplish this task step by step.
Please run the following VBA code to print a custom footer on the last printed page only in Excel.
1. Open the worksheet you want to print with a custom footer displaying on the last printed page only.
2. Press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy the following VBA code in the Module (Code) window.
VBA code: Print footer on the last page only
Sub SetFooterOnLastPage() 'Updated by Extendoffice 20221024 Dim xCount As Long Dim xWSh xCount = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") Set xWSh = Application.ActiveSheet With Application.ActiveSheet .PageSetup.RightFooter = "" If xCount > 1 Then .PrintOut From:=1, To:=xCount - 1 End If .PageSetup.RightFooter = "Type your footer information here" .PrintOut From:=xCount, To:=xCount End With End Sub
Note: In the code, please replace this content "Type your footer information here" with your own footer information.
4. Press the F5 key to run the code.
Then the active worksheet will be printed with the custom footer inserting on the last printed page only.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!