How to print footer on the last page only in Excel?
By default, with the built-in Header & footer feature of Excel, you can easily add footers at the bottom of each printed page in a worksheet. If you want to add a footer to the last printed page only in a worksheet, how can you do? This tutorial provides a VBA script to help you accomplish this task step by step.
Print footer on the last page only with VBA code
Please run the following VBA code to print a custom footer on the last printed page only in Excel.
1. Open the worksheet you want to print with a custom footer displaying on the last printed page only.
2. Press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy the following VBA code in the Module (Code) window.
VBA code: Print footer on the last page only
'Updated by Extendoffice 20221024
Dim xCount As Long
xCount = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
Set xWSh = Application.ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.RightFooter = ""
If xCount > 1 Then
.PrintOut From:=1, To:=xCount - 1
.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Type your footer information here"
.PrintOut From:=xCount, To:=xCount
Note: In the code, please replace this content "Type your footer information here" with your own footer information.
4. Press the F5 key to run the code.
Then the active worksheet will be printed with the custom footer inserting on the last printed page only.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office / Excel 2007-2021 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!