How to quickly search all emails by selected email sender in Outlook?
For using Outlook, we always need to search all emails of specific email sender. With the following tutorial, you will learn how to quickly search all emails which contain the selected email sender address in Outlook.
Many people used to search emails by using Outlook Search function. Please get it done as follows.
1. Click on the Search field to enable the Search Tool function.
2. In the Search Inbox, type the sender email address that you want to search all the emails by. See screenshot:
3. Then you will see all the emails which include the specific email address from the Current Folder are listed below the Search field.
With above method, you need to manually type the search name or address in search box, and also, all emails which contain the sender address will be list whatever the sender address is as a sender or a receiver. In some cases, you may want to find the emails only come from this sender, or the mails received by this sender, or all emails contain this sender. The built-in search function cannot handle it, but Kutools for Excel’s Search group can do you a favor.
|Kutools for Outlook , Includes 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365. |
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
Select a email which you need to find the sender, click Kutools > Search, and select one option as you need. For example, choose Emails from the sender, it will list all emails sent by the sender only.
After the clicking, the email sender’s address from the email you have selected will be automatically added to the Search filed. And a new Search tab will display at the same time, and then all the emails which sent by the selected sender address from All Mail Items are listed under the Search field. See screenshot:
Note: If you only want to filter the emails from the current folder, you just need to click Current Folder under Search tab.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agowhat the frap, I never saw something I could not understand?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoINEED TO KNOW WHEN WE RECEIVE HIS PORTAFOLIO.