How to save a selected appointment as ics file in Outlook?
In Microsoft Outlook, you can easily share calendar information of specified date range with email, and it is common to export the whole calendar file as pst/csv file. How about exporting an individual appointment and saving it as an ics file? This article will talk about saving a selected appointment as ics file in Microsoft Outlook quickly.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
It is quite easy to save an individual appointment as an ics file from calendars in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view with clicking the Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
Step 2: Open calendar and select the appointment that you will save as ics file individually.
Step 3: Click File > Save As.
Step 4: In the Save As dialog box,
- Open the folder that you will save the appointment in;
- It’s optional to change the name of exported ics file in the File name: box;
- Click the Save as type: box, and select the iCalendar Format in the drop down list;
- Keep checking the option of Save Selected Appointment;
- Click the Save button.
Now the selected appointment is saved as an individual ics file.
Note: If you select more than one appointment in the Calendar, these appointments can be exported and saved only as txt file.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.