How to save a selected appointment as ics file in Outlook?
In Microsoft Outlook, you can easily share calendar information of specified date range with email, and it is common to export the whole calendar file as pst/csv file. How about exporting an individual appointment and saving it as an ics file? This article will talk about saving a selected appointment as ics file in Microsoft Outlook quickly.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
It is quite easy to save an individual appointment as an ics file from calendars in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Shift to the Calendar view with clicking the Calendar in the Navigation Pane.
Step 2: Open calendar and select the appointment that you will save as ics file individually.
Step 3: Click File > Save As.
Step 4: In the Save As dialog box,
- Open the folder that you will save the appointment in;
- It’s optional to change the name of exported ics file in the File name: box;
- Click the Save as type: box, and select the iCalendar Format in the drop down list;
- Keep checking the option of Save Selected Appointment;
- Click the Save button.
Now the selected appointment is saved as an individual ics file.
Note: If you select more than one appointment in the Calendar, these appointments can be exported and saved only as txt file.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.