How to always send a new email from specific account in Outlook?
Supposing you have created multiple email accounts in your Outlook, when sending an email in Outlook, the email account displayed in the From field depends on which account you are currently in. No matter which account you are currently in, you want to always send new emails from a specific email account, the following tutorial can help you, the method in this tutorial can help you.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
This VBA code can help you easily send new emails from specific account in Outlook. Please do as follows.
1. Please press Alt + F11 to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications dialog box.
2. Expand the Project1 > Microsoft Outlook Objects by double-clicking them. And then double click the ThisOutlookSession to open the VbaProject.OTM dialog box.
3. Copy and paste the below VBA code into the dialog box.
VBA: always send a new email from specific account.
Public Sub NewBySpecAccount()
Dim oAccount As Outlook.Account
Dim oMail As Outlook.MailItem
For Each oAccount In Application.Session.Accounts
If oAccount.DisplayName = "Your account name" Then
Set oMail = Application.CreateItem(olMailItem)
oMail.SendUsingAccount = oAccount
4. Now you need to change the “Your account name” to the email account that you want to always send new emails. See screenshot:
5. Then press F5 key on the keyboard to run the VBA code.
6. After running the VBA code, a new Message window will pop up, please compose your email and click Send button to send it.
Note: This VBA code have successfully tested in Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013, but don’t execute in Exchange 2007 and 2010.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.