How to get phishing warning in receiving email messages in Outlook?
When using Microsoft Outlook, you may receive emails with multiple links inside frequently. In many cases, some phishing links inside emails are unsafe and will disclose your personal information if you click to open the website. An efficient way to avoid entering phishing website is getting phishing warning when the email arriving. With this tutorial, you can see how phishing warnings are displayed while receiving emails mixture with phishing links.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can get phishing warning with Outlook’s junk email function. Please do as follows.
1. Get into the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options. See screenshot:
Tip: In Outlook 2007, you should click Actions > Junk E-mail > Junk E-mail Options, see screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013, right click on an email and then click Junk > Junk E-mail Options in the right-clicking menu.
2. In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click High option and then check the Disable links and other functionality in phishing messages box. And then click OK button.
3. When the email with phishing links arriving, the phishing warning will be displayed above the message header. See screenshot:
With Kutools for Outlook’s Check Malicious utility, you can also easily get phishing warnings.
1. Enable the utility by checking the Check Malicious box in the Security group under Kutools tab. See screenshot:
2. Then when you receiving an email with phishing links inside, a warning box will pop up to remind you that the message you just received is a malicious one.
For more detailed information of Check Malicious utility of Kutools for Outlook, please click Phishing warning when receiving emails in Outlook.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.