How to print Outlook calendar name in header?
Creating multiple calendars in Outlook is a good way for you to manage your daily work in ease. But in some cases, these multiple calendars need to be printed out in order to use in a meeting or for your own needs. But the printed out calendars might be disordered as there has no calendar names showing in the corresponding calendar. In this article, we will show you how to print Outlook calendar name in the header.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To print Outlook calendar name in header, please do as follows.
1. In the Calendar view, open a calendar which you want to print with calendar name.
2. Please click File > Print > Print Options. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, please click File > Print.
3. In the Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button.
4. In the Page Setup dialog box, you need to:
1). Click the Header/Footer tab;
2). Click on the Header box to enable the below User Name function, then click the button;
3). Replace the User Name with your Calendar name in the Header box. In this case, I replace the User Name with the name Marketing calendar.
4). Then click the OK button.
5. When it returns to the Print dialog box, you can click Preview button to view the calendar with your specified name. Then click the Print button to print the calendar.
Note: you need to the change the User Name to the proper calendar name manually every time you start printing a calendar with different name.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.