How to print Outlook calendar name in header?
Creating multiple calendars in Outlook is a good way for you to manage your daily work in ease. But in some cases, these multiple calendars need to be printed out in order to use in a meeting or for your own needs. But the printed out calendars might be disordered as there has no calendar names showing in the corresponding calendar. In this article, we will show you how to print Outlook calendar name in the header.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To print Outlook calendar name in header, please do as follows.
1. In the Calendar view, open a calendar which you want to print with calendar name.
2. Please click File > Print > Print Options. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, please click File > Print.
3. In the Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button.
4. In the Page Setup dialog box, you need to:
1). Click the Header/Footer tab;
2). Click on the Header box to enable the below User Name function, then click the button;
3). Replace the User Name with your Calendar name in the Header box. In this case, I replace the User Name with the name Marketing calendar.
4). Then click the OK button.
5. When it returns to the Print dialog box, you can click Preview button to view the calendar with your specified name. Then click the Print button to print the calendar.
Note: you need to the change the User Name to the proper calendar name manually every time you start printing a calendar with different name.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.