How to add birthdays to calendar in Outlook?
Does anyone know how to add birthdays to calendar in Outlook? Actually, after adding birthday to a contact, the birthday details will be displayed as recurrence appointments in Outlook calendar automatically. In this article, we will show you how to add birthday to a contact in order to create a birthday appointment in Outlook calendar.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Shift to the Contacts view firstly.
2. If you want to create a new contact with birthday information, please click New Contact button under Home tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013, or just click New button in Outlook 2007.
And if you want to add birthday information to the contact you have created, please select and open the specified contact.
3. In the Contact window, you need to:
1). Click Details button in the Show group under Contact tab;
2). Go to the Birthday section, and specify a birthday date for the contact. See screenshot:
4. Click the Save & Close button.
After adding birthday information to the contact, it will create a recurrence birthday appointments in Outlook calendar automatically for every year.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.