- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI also have this problem
Does anyone know how to add birthdays to calendar in Outlook? Actually, after adding birthday to a contact, the birthday details will be displayed as recurrence appointments in Outlook calendar automatically. In this article, we will show you how to add birthday to a contact in order to create a birthday appointment in Outlook calendar.
1. Shift to the Contacts view firstly.
2. If you want to create a new contact with birthday information, please click New Contact button under Home tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013, or just click New button in Outlook 2007.
And if you want to add birthday information to the contact you have created, please select and open the specified contact.
3. In the Contact window, you need to:
1). Click Details button in the Show group under Contact tab;
2). Go to the Birthday section, and specify a birthday date for the contact. See screenshot:
4. Click the Save & Close button.
After adding birthday information to the contact, it will create a recurrence birthday appointments in Outlook calendar automatically for every year.