How to add birthdays to calendar in Outlook?
Does anyone know how to add birthdays to calendar in Outlook? Actually, after adding birthday to a contact, the birthday details will be displayed as recurrence appointments in Outlook calendar automatically. In this article, we will show you how to add birthday to a contact in order to create a birthday appointment in Outlook calendar.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Shift to the Contacts view firstly.
2. If you want to create a new contact with birthday information, please click New Contact button under Home tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013, or just click New button in Outlook 2007.
And if you want to add birthday information to the contact you have created, please select and open the specified contact.
3. In the Contact window, you need to:
1). Click Details button in the Show group under Contact tab;
2). Go to the Birthday section, and specify a birthday date for the contact. See screenshot:
4. Click the Save & Close button.
After adding birthday information to the contact, it will create a recurrence birthday appointments in Outlook calendar automatically for every year.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI have done this to some of my contacts but the birthday does not show in my calendar. I've checked and it is noted in the birthday section. Because the birthdays of some contacts are already noted in the birthday section I really do not want to go and create an additional recurring event for each. How can I fix this so that the birthdays show in my calendar?