How to disable send receive progress dialog box popup in Outlook?
When you manually enable the Send and Receive function in Outlook, the Outlook Send/Receive Progress dialog box will pop up. For many Outlook users, this progress dialog box may be annoying every time the Send and Receive starts. Actually, disable the send receive progress dialog box is quite easy in Outlook. Please do as following tutorial shows.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For disabling the send and receive progress dialog box popup in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Display the Outlook Send/Receive Progress dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click the Send/Receive All Folders button under Send / Receive tab. See screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, Click the Send/Receive button in Outlook ribbon.
2. When the Outlook Send/Receive Progress dialog box pops up, please check the Don’t show this dialog box during Send/Receive box. Then close the dialog box.
From now on, when you manually enable the Send Receive function, the progress dialog box won’t display anymore. You can just see a Send/Receive progress bar showing in the Outlook Status Bar.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.