How to print task list or to-do list in Outlook?
We can easily print one task by selecting and clicking File > Print in Outlook. However, if we select multiple tasks and print, it will print each task separately. But what we need is just to print the task list on one paper. How? Below method will solve this problem.
Please follow below steps to print the task list or to-do list on one paper in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Tasks view, and in the Navigation Pane click to select the folder in which the task list you will print.
2. Click File > Print.
3. Now please do as below screenshot shown:
(1) Please specify a proper printer from the Printer drop down list;
(2) Click to highlight the Table Style in the Settings section;
(3) Click the Print button.
And now the to-do list or the task list in the selected task folder is printed on one paper. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.