How to print task list or to-do list in Outlook?
We can easily print one task by selecting and clicking File > Print in Outlook. However, if we select multiple tasks and print, it will print each task separately. But what we need is just to print the task list on one paper. How? Below method will solve this problem.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to print the task list or to-do list on one paper in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Tasks view, and in the Navigation Pane click to select the folder in which the task list you will print.
2. Click File > Print.
3. Now please do as below screenshot shown:
(1) Please specify a proper printer from the Printer drop down list;
(2) Click to highlight the Table Style in the Settings section;
(3) Click the Print button.
And now the to-do list or the task list in the selected task folder is printed on one paper. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.