How to print emails in landscape/portrait (by default) in Outlook?
By default, emails are printed in Portrait orientation in Outlook. If there is a wide picture in the email, the picture will be cut automatically when printing. In this condition, you may need to print the email in landscape orientation. This article introduces a method to print emails in landscape or portrait orientation by default in Outlook.
- Print emails in landscape/portrait (by default) in Outlook
- Print an email’s message body only in landscape/portrait in Outlook
Please follow below method to print an email in landscape or portrait orientation in Outlook.
1. Shift to Mail view, open a mail folder, click to highlight the email you will print in the mail list, and click File > Print.
2. And now please specify the proper printer from the Printer drop down list, and click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button.
4. And now the Page Setup dialog box comes out. Please go to the Paper tab, check the Portrait option or Landscape option as you need in the Orientation section, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Go ahead to click the Print button in the Print dialog box.
Note: Microsoft Outlook will save the print settings and apply to later printings automatically.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Advanced Print feature to print the message body of an email only in landscape or in portrait in Outlook easily.
1. In the Mail view, select the email whose message body you will print in landscape/portrait, and click Kutools Plus > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Advanced Print dialog box, only check the Item body option in the Print Content section, and click the Preview button. See screenshot:
3. Now in the Print Preview dialog box, click the Landscape button or Portrait button as you need, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
4. In the Print dialog box, please specify a printer, and click the Print button.
And now the selected email’ message body is being printed out in landscape or portrait as you specified.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.