How to print list of emails or email subjects in Outlook?
You may think it easy to print one email in Outlook, but do you know how to print a list of emails in Outlook? And how about printing a list of email subjects only in Outlook? Below methods will help you solve the problems easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This section is talking about printing the list of emails in a mail folder in Microsoft Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Shift to Mail view, and open the mail folder in which you will print the list of emails.
2. Click File > Print.
3. And now specify a printer from the Printer drop down list, select the Table Style in the Settings section, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
And now the list of emails in the specified mail folder has been printed.
Sometimes, you may need to print the list of email subjects in a mail folder in Outlook. You can configure the view settings in the mail folder, and then print the list of email subjects.
1. Shift to Mail view, and open the mail folder in which you will print the list of email subjects.
2. Click View > View Settings.
3. In the opening Advanced View Settings dialog box, please click the Columns button.
4. In the Show Columns dialog box, please go to the Show these columns in this order box, click to highlight any column name except the Subject, and click the Remove button.
5. Repeat this step till only the Subject reserved in the Show these columns in this order box, and then click OK > OK to close two opening dialog boxes.
6. Click File > Print.
7. And now chose a printer from the Printer drop down list, select the Table Style in the Settings section, and click the Print button. See screenshot:
Now the list of email subjects in the selected mail folder is printed.
Note: Above steps have changed the folder view of selected mail folder. You can restore the default folder view by clicking View > Reset View.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.