How to print distribution list (contact group) on one page in Outlook?
When printing a distribution list or contact group in Outlook, normally the contact group name is printed on a separated page as below screenshot shown, which wastes too much papers. For saving paper, you can print all distribution list or contact group on one page with below methods:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will help you configure the print options and print all distribution list on one page without the distribution list name in Outlook.
1. Shift to the contact folder, double click to open the distribution list or contact group you will print, and click File > Print.
2. And now please specify a printer from the Printer drop down list, and then click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now in the Print dialog box, please go to the Page Range section, check the Pages option, and type 2 into right box. See screenshot:
Note: If the distribution list members will be printed on more than one papers, please replace the 2 with your page range, such as 2-4, etc.
4. Click the Print button.
And now all distribution list members are printed on one page without the distribution list name.
If you need to print the distribution list members on one page including the distribution list name, please follow below steps:
1. Shift to the contact folder, double click to open the distribution list or contact group you will print.
2. Click Home > New Items > E-mail Message to create a new email.
3. Now in the Message window, please click Insert > Screenshot, and then select the screenshot of the contact group window we opened in Step 1 from the drop down list.
And now the screenshot of the opening contact group window is added into the message body. See screenshot above:
Note: You can also click Insert > Screenshot > Screen Clipping, and then drag the cursor to get a proper screenshot.
4. Click File > Print to print the screenshot of the opening contact group window on one page. See screenshot:
You can also print a contact group on one page, including contact group name and members, with saving the contact group as a text file, and then print.
1. In the People (or Contacts) view, select the contact group you will print on one page, and then click File > Save As.
2. In the opening Save As dialog box, please (see screenshot below):
- (1) Open the destination folder you will save the text file into;
- (2) Name the text file into the File name box;
- (3) Select the Text Only (*.txt) from the Save as type drop down list;
- (4) Click the Save button.
3. Go to the destination folder you saved the text file into, double click to open the text file, and then click File > Print. See screenshot:
4. Now in the opening Print dialog box, specify a printer, and click the Print button.
And now the specified contact group in Outlook has been printed out on one page.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can also apply its Advanced Print feature to print a contact group on one page including its name and members with several clicks in Outlook.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. In the People (or Contacts) view, select the contact group you will print on one page, and click Kutools > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Advanced Print dialog box, please click the Print button.
3. Go ahead to specify a printer and click the Print button in the popping out Print dialog box.
And now the selected contact group has been printed out on one page with its name and members.Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.