How to print only the latest reply in an email thread in Outlook?
Let’s say you discussed terms of a contact with emails back and forth in Outlook, and now you need to print the final contact terms only. However, when you print the latest replied email, it prints all contents in the email, consisting of all replies and original contact. Any idea to abandon previous replies and original contact, and print the latest reply only in Outlook? Below trick will help you get it done easily.
- Print only the latest reply in an email thread in Outlook
- Print only the latest reply in an email thread with Kutools for Outlook
Please follow below steps to abandon previous replies and original email, and print the latest reply only in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Mail view, and double click to open the email you will print out.
2. Click Message > Actions > Edit Message. See screenshot:
3. Now the opening email is editable. Place the cursor at the end of latest reply, press Ctrl + Shift + End keys to select all previous replies and original email content, and press the Delete key to remove them. See screenshot:
4. And now only the latest reply is reserved in the opening email. Click File > Print > Print to print the latest reply.
5. Close the opening email without saving.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can easily print only the latest reply in an email thread with the Print Selection feature in Outlook.
1. Preview the email in the Reading Pane, select the latest reply content, and then click Kutools > Print Selection. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Print Selection dialog box, specify the print content and click the Print button. See screenshot:
- (1) If checking the Item header and Item body options in the Print Content section, it will print the message header and the selection;
- (2) If checking the Item option only in the Print Content section, it will print the selection only.
3. In the popping out Print dialog box, please specify a printer, and click the Print button.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.