How to print calendar without weekends in Outlook?
For many Outlook users, the weekends are their weekly day off. So, their work schedule always created in the working days of the calendar. For printing the calendar, many of them just want to print the workdays in order to make the printout clear. In this tutorial, we will show you how to print calendar without weekends in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This section will provide you with the method of printing calendar without weekends in Outlook in details.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in Navigation Pane.
2. Choose the calendar which you want to print without weekends.
3. Click File > Print > Print Options in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, please click File > Print.
4. In the Print dialog box,
1). If you want to print calendar in month style, please select Monthly Style in the Print style box;
2). And if you want to print calendar in week style, please select Weekly Agenda Style or Weekly Calendar Style in the Print style box;
3). Then click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
5. In the Page Setup dialog box, please check the Only Print Workdays box under Format tab, and then click the OK button.
6. When it returns to the Print dialog box, you can click the Preview button to see the printout in advance. And you can see only the workdays are listed in the calendar.
7. Then click the Print button to start printing the calendar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.