How to add senders’ email addresses to safe list or blocked list in Outlook?
Let’s say you want to add a sender’s email address to the safe list in Outlook, how could you deal with it? And what if adding multiple senders’ email addresses to safe/blocked list in bulk? Try below methods:
With Kutools for Outlook’s excellent Junk tools, you can easily junk all incoming emails by specified keywords in subject, and move existing emails by subject to the Junk E-mails folder in Outlook with clicking Kutools > Junk > Block Subject (see screenshot below). By the way, more complex junking rules and junking exceptions are supported.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Select the email whose sender’s email address you will add to the safe list (or blocked list).
2. Click Home > Junk > Never Block Sender to add the sender’s email address to safe list. See screenshot:
Note: For adding the sender’s email address to blocked list, please click Home > Junk > Block Sender.
3. In the popping up Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the OK button.
And now the sender’s email address of the specified email has been added to the safe list or blocked list.
If you need to add multiple senders’ email addresses to safe list or blocked list in Outlook in bulk, please apply Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Senders feature or Block Senders feature.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. Shift to the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified emails whose senders’ email addresses you will add to safe list or blocked list, and then select multiple emails as you need.
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails by clicking each email one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails by clicking the first email and the last one.
2. Click Kutools > Junk > Never Block Senders to add the senders’ email addresses of selected emails to safe list. See screenshot:
Note: For adding senders’ email addresses of all selected emails to blocked list, please click Kutools > Junk > Block Senders.
3. In the popping up dialog box, please click the OK button.
And now all senders’ email addresses of selected emails have been added to the safe list or blocked list. And you can view them by Kutools > Junk > Junk Email Filter Manger. See screenshot:
Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.