How to add senders’ email addresses to safe list or blocked list in Outlook?
Let’s say you want to add a sender’s email address to the safe list in Outlook, how could you deal with it? And what if adding multiple senders’ email addresses to safe/blocked list in bulk? Try below methods:
With Kutools for Outlook’s excellent Junk tools, you can easily junk all incoming emails by specified keywords in subject, and move existing emails by subject to the Junk E-mails folder in Outlook with clicking Kutools > Junk > Block Subject (see screenshot below). By the way, more complex junking rules and junking exceptions are supported.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
1. Select the email whose sender’s email address you will add to the safe list (or blocked list).
2. Click Home > Junk > Never Block Sender to add the sender’s email address to safe list. See screenshot:
Note: For adding the sender’s email address to blocked list, please click Home > Junk > Block Sender.
3. In the popping up Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the OK button.
And now the sender’s email address of the specified email has been added to the safe list or blocked list.
If you need to add multiple senders’ email addresses to safe list or blocked list in Outlook in bulk, please apply Kutools for Outlook’s Never Block Senders feature or Block Senders feature.
1. Shift to the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the specified emails whose senders’ email addresses you will add to safe list or blocked list, and then select multiple emails as you need.
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent emails by clicking each email one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent emails by clicking the first email and the last one.
2. Click Kutools > Junk > Never Block Senders to add the senders’ email addresses of selected emails to safe list. See screenshot:
Note: For adding senders’ email addresses of all selected emails to blocked list, please click Kutools > Junk > Block Senders.
3. In the popping up dialog box, please click the OK button.
And now all senders’ email addresses of selected emails have been added to the safe list or blocked list. And you can view them by Kutools > Junk > Junk Email Filter Manger. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.