How to automatically trust all emails from my contacts in Outlook?
Normally, we add spam email addresses to blocked sender list to block spam emails, while add trustworthy email addresses to white list in Outlook. Generally speaking, contacts we created are trustworthy in Outlook. So how could you add all of your contacts to the white list in bulk? This article will show you a way to automatically trust all emails from your contacts in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Microsoft Outlook supports to trust all emails automatically only if these emails are from my contacts. Please configure it as follows:
1. Click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options to open the Junk Email Options dialog box. See screenshot:
2. In the Junk Email Options dialog box, go to the Safe Senders tab, and check the Also trust email from my Contacts option. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button to save the configuration.
From now on, Microsoft Outlook will automatically trust all emails from my contacts.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.